What are cookies
Cookies are small text files commonly used on the Internet and automatically saved on the device that hosts the browser, that is the program with which you access the web: they contain basic information about the website and navigation, but no information for personal identification. The data collected in these cookies are used to improve the operation of the website, customize your browsing experience and User interaction.
The cookies are divided into different categories according to their nature, for example according to their main purpose or to their permanence in the device memory, splitting in two main types:
- Technical cookies: basic for the regular operation of the website, carry out activities strictly necessary to optimize the browsing experience of the User; allow for example the maintenance of the link with the User, the language setting, the choice of display options… Their absence may prevent proper use of the site.
- Profiling cookies: their task is to profile the Users for the subsequent sending of advertisements based on the preferences expressed by them while browsing.
Other classifications of cookies are for life, period of activity:
- Session cookies: exert their function during navigation and they are deleted when browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: persist in the device over the duration of the User’s browsing session.
In addition cookies are classified by subject, which controls their initial sending to the device and subsequent informations collected:
- first-part cookie: created and administered directly by the manager of the website on which the User is browsing.
- third-part cookie: generated and managed by third parties, other than the responsible of website on which the User is browsing.
What cookies are used on this site?
This website Wtechsrl.it uses only cookies and technical session for optimal navigation of pages, do not use profiling cookies. This site uses Google Maps as an important tool for the User experience of navigation: for more information about cookies required for this service see Google Privacy & Terms.
Enabling/disabling cookies through the browser
The User can manage the preferences for cookies directly within the browser and prevent, for example, that third parties can install. Through browser preferences you can also delete the cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie that is eventually saved the consent to the installation of Cookies by this website.
It is important to note that disabling all Cookies, the operation of this site may be broken.
The User can find information about how to manage cookies in your browser to the following addresses: